Random Posts

header ads

Alia Bhatt's 10-Minute No Establishment Cosmetics Routine | Charm

Alia Bhatt's 10-Minute No Establishment Cosmetics Routine | Charm

Alia Bhatt's 10-Minute No Establishment Cosmetics Routine | Charm

hi everyone this is aliia part and this is my 10minute beauty routine my goto for skin building skin is to not really go for foundation I use it for when I'm shooting movies ads whatever but on me I prefer to go for skin tints like I'm a bit of a mixologist I like to make a nice concoction of you know products and put them together and see how they land up so oh I didn't mention my routine name this is my what I'm calling it is my sunburnt glow you know that feeling that you feel after being in the sun all day where you're like tired but there's like this glow on your face and you just like are naturally flushed and you just look just look like you know a child of the earth I I want to go for that look so that's what I'm trying I'm using summer Fridays skin tint I love it it's a sheer skin tint and it just works beautifully on my skin and I'm going to mix it with this Kiko primer I love primers um and this one in particular because it's like a highlighter it's a primer and it's a cream so it's like super hydrating so I mix these two together and I use my hands yes I'm not very um comfortable using a blush when I'm applying my skin tint I feel like I get a better coverage when I'm using my hands and again for me it's not really about the coverage I want the skin to kind of look like skin I love to show my freckles off so this is my new favorite concealer Coes I love creamy concealers but again concealers for me is for just coverage like covering all little spots under eyes you know earlier I never used to feel find the need to even cover my under eyes and I'm not bragging but now off late since I've hit 30 or maybe just lack of sleep for the past year new mom life so then I just basically cover all these spots and you will see that I go over them again and again sunburnt this is my new favorite glossier it's called beam it's cheek color okay now I'm going for this like peachy Vibe cuz I want to get that little so this will be my next step is to get the cheek color in and this is just phase one of cheek color but I take a healthy amount and I make like a c curve okay and the trick here is to not stop it on the cheek go over my nose okay go back see here so it's actually like it's like a w and I also like to put put it on my chin and a little bit here okay now I'm going to try and better this and Contour so to achieve that little kind of tan feel I will go harder on my Contour what I'm using is milk the Contour stick I actually love it when I'm like working on a movie for me it's all about like I feel 50% of the getting into the character is the look so the costume the hair the makeup um so I really go with my director's Vision there and I let you know the technicians kind of do their thing and have fun um because I feel if just collaborating with creative minds that's one of the things you as an actor or as a create you know anybody in the creative field lives for post this I will powder so going for this kind of sunburn skin Vibe I'm not going to powder too much I'm just going to powder my under eye cuz um I don't want that to lift off just to set that in nicely I'm using hourglass it's my most favorite powder because it's like sheer super translucent Illuminating etc etc okay eyes um I was gifted this palette last week uh by a friend of mine um it's the Too Faced palette Pinker times ah head I mean that's so cute and it's genuinely very pink so I'm going to mix this this and this together so it's like a peachy first I'll go in with the peachy okay so I'll first go in with the peachy then I'll kind of mix in the little more like a the deeper dustier pink just dabby wabby with it I love pink on the eyes this lighter guy and then I'm going to go over that again with the peachy there's like a little lighter like a whitish color which I'm just going to use for my Corners just so it Blends really nicely again my most of my makeup I have literally learned looking at my Makeup Artist's hand her name is pun and the way she moves her brush on my face like that was the first like that's how I started like really understanding how to move a brush on my face and understand but this is like literally what I can do I don't think I could do a smokey eye and stuff I have not I not paid that much attention to that you know particular routine I've worked with her for about 8 years now she's like my family yes she did my Met Gala look she did my wedding um yeah she's like family okay I'm going over it begin and again so like I said my go-to is always this skin-like Vibe so sometimes the tones are more Brown sometimes the tones are way more pink sometimes they're in this pinky peachy space that was eyes super chill very light whenever I put mascara on it just changes my face completely so I was you know in search for the mascara that uh does that the least okay um so I have a couple of favorites but today I'm going to use two different ones ones that I'm not always used first I'm going to curl my lash so curling lashes which again learned from Punit otherwise earlier when people used to try go like like that so scared that my eye was going to just Believe Me So currently I'm really loving the Gucci mascara because it's super light and I like the the brush it doesn't get too much of the mascara on um and the idea is to just get that really nice Light Lift so I don't go too close to the Lash line so that I don't get a little you know the black Blackness inside just looks like I have long beautiful lashes which I do kind of whenever I work with makeup artists internationally and they like see I love your lashes I love my I say really using two different mascaras and for the lower lid I'm using this mascara that I saw it's called Uh Tower 28 it's meant for sensitive eyes which I was very attracted to because off late I don't know whether this is like a post pregancy thing but my eyes have become very sensitive to certain mascaras um or certain eye makeup or I don't know whether it's just dry eyes so I'm like very particular about the mascara that I choose so this for the lower lid because again I don't like to go without mascara on the lower lid but I also don't like it to look too much so this is just nice and perfect so this is mascara uh after this I'm going to go in with brows for this Vibe I'm going going super chill with the brows I my go-to is benefit for brows also I let my brows grow out now I've not been shaping them too much so it is denser on the top which again I like usually I go um for the powder and the wax now I'm going only for the powder because there's like powder here and wax through the lockdown I became very self reliant when it came to removing hair from my body in my face literally they were like I would spend hours watching um what's that show there's a show I used to watch this show it's a random show I used to spend hours just watching that show 3 hours of it and like just waxing myself it was really fun I was sit on a towel on my floor and wax away too hard to handle that was the show and my sister would walk into to me be like what are you doing you know this is not a really is what is this visual so this is hourglass and this is what I'm going to use for blush again and I'm going to go for the dusty pink and the darker bronzer Vibe over the nose okay going to go for some more Contour Vibes hourglass Contour powder so I can get that little bntish feel okay highlighter next another new highlighter that I have been enjoying is the milk highlighter um so I like it because it just gives you that little subtle glow rare Beauty highlighter that I think is just really gives that last F final like impact and I actually dab it down so that Sheen just okay last but not the least I'm going to go with this um Revlon it's like a creamy lip lipstick but it's also matte it's a matte finish and it's got that peachy don't dab it off to get that like I like it to look like a stain and then I also blend up spilling all over so then I have to clean it my mom would do this a lot whenever she would apply lipstick go all over her mouth I'm like what are you doing okay like color within the lines um and I'll end with the road lip balm this like a lip balm is always in my bag always so lip balm lipstick so I put the lipstick lip balm put the lipstick lip balm that's just my go-to this is unscented because I have a tendency to eat my lip balm up when it's really yummy but I also love The Salted Caramel one but it's so yummy that I eat it up literally okay actually I'm done this is my sunburnt go to Night Out 10minute Beauty routine okay so thanks for tuning in to my 10minute beauty routine I hope you enjoyed it and I'm hope I'm looking sunburnt Le glowy have fun take care see you next time hi everyone this is aliia part and this is my 10minute beauty routine my goto for skin building skin is to not really go for foundation I use it for when I'm shooting movies ads whatever but on me I prefer to go for skin tints like I'm a bit of a mixologist I like to make a nice concoction of you know products and put them together and see how they land up so oh I didn't mention my routine name this is my what I'm calling it is my sunburnt glow you know that feeling that you feel after being in the sun all day where you're like tired but there's like this glow on your face and you just like are naturally flushed and you just look just look like you know a child of the earth I I want to go for that look so that's what I'm trying I'm using summer Fridays skin tint I love it it's a sheer skin tint and it just works beautifully on my skin and I'm going to mix it with this Kiko primer I love primers um and this one in particular because it's like a highlighter it's a primer and it's a cream so it's like super hydrating so I mix these two together and I use my hands yes I'm not very um comfortable using a blush when I'm applying my skin tint I feel like I get a better coverage when I'm using my hands and again for me it's not really about the coverage I want the skin to kind of look like skin I love to show my freckles off so this is my new favorite concealer Coes I love creamy concealers but again concealers for me is for just coverage like covering all little spots under eyes you know earlier I never used to feel find the need to even cover my under eyes and I'm not bragging but now off late since I've hit 30 or maybe just lack of sleep for the past year new mom life so then I just basically cover all these spots and you will see that I go over them again and again sunburnt this is my new favorite glossier it's called beam it's cheek color okay now I'm going for this like peachy Vibe cuz I want to get that little so this will be my next step is to get the cheek color in and this is just phase one of cheek color but I take a healthy amount and I make like a c curve okay and the trick here is to not stop it on the cheek go over my nose okay go back see here so it's actually like it's like a w and I also like to put put it on my chin and a little bit here okay now I'm going to try and better this and Contour so to achieve that little kind of tan feel I will go harder on my Contour what I'm using is milk the Contour stick I actually love it when I'm like working on a movie for me it's all about like I feel 50% of the getting into the character is the look so the costume the hair the makeup um so I really go with my director's Vision there and I let you know the technicians kind of do their thing and have fun um because I feel if just collaborating with creative minds that's one of the things you as an actor or as a create you know anybody in the creative field lives for post this I will powder so going for this kind of sunburn skin Vibe I'm not going to powder too much I'm just going to powder my under eye cuz um I don't want that to lift off just to set that in nicely I'm using hourglass it's my most favorite powder because it's like sheer super translucent Illuminating etc etc okay eyes um I was gifted this palette last week uh by a friend of mine um it's the Too Faced palette Pinker times ah head I mean that's so cute and it's genuinely very pink so I'm going to mix this this and this together so it's like a peachy first I'll go in with the peachy okay so I'll first go in with the peachy then I'll kind of mix in the little more like a the deeper dustier pink just dabby wabby with it I love pink on the eyes this lighter guy and then I'm going to go over that again with the peachy there's like a little lighter like a whitish color which I'm just going to use for my Corners just so it Blends really nicely again my most of my makeup I have literally learned looking at my Makeup Artist's hand her name is pun and the way she moves her brush on my face like that was the first like that's how I started like really understanding how to move a brush on my face and understand but this is like literally what I can do I don't think I could do a smokey eye and stuff I have not I not paid that much attention to that you know particular routine I've worked with her for about 8 years now she's like my family yes she did my Met Gala look she did my wedding um yeah she's like family okay I'm going over it begin and again so like I said my go-to is always this skin-like Vibe so sometimes the tones are more Brown sometimes the tones are way more pink sometimes they're in this pinky peachy space that was eyes super chill very light whenever I put mascara on it just changes my face completely so I was you know in search for the mascara that uh does that the least okay um so I have a couple of favorites but today I'm going to use two different ones ones that I'm not always used first I'm going to curl my lash so curling lashes which again learned from Punit otherwise earlier when people used to try go like like that so scared that my eye was going to just Believe Me So currently I'm really loving the Gucci mascara because it's super light and I like the the brush it doesn't get too much of the mascara on um and the idea is to just get that really nice Light Lift so I don't go too close to the Lash line so that I don't get a little you know the black Blackness inside just looks like I have long beautiful lashes which I do kind of whenever I work with makeup artists internationally and they like see I love your lashes I love my I say really using two different mascaras and for the lower lid I'm using this mascara that I saw it's called Uh Tower 28 it's meant for sensitive eyes which I was very attracted to because off late I don't know whether this is like a post pregancy thing but my eyes have become very sensitive to certain mascaras um or certain eye makeup or I don't know whether it's just dry eyes so I'm like very particular about the mascara that I choose so this for the lower lid because again I don't like to go without mascara on the lower lid but I also don't like it to look too much so this is just nice and perfect so this is mascara uh after this I'm going to go in with brows for this Vibe I'm going going super chill with the brows I my go-to is benefit for brows also I let my brows grow out now I've not been shaping them too much so it is denser on the top which again I like usually I go um for the powder and the wax now I'm going only for the powder because there's like powder here and wax through the lockdown I became very self reliant when it came to removing hair from my body in my face literally they were like I would spend hours watching um what's that show there's a show I used to watch this show it's a random show I used to spend hours just watching that show 3 hours of it and like just waxing myself it was really fun I was sit on a towel on my floor and wax away too hard to handle that was the show and my sister would walk into to me be like what are you doing you know this is not a really is what is this visual so this is hourglass and this is what I'm going to use for blush again and I'm going to go for the dusty pink and the darker bronzer Vibe over the nose okay going to go for some more Contour Vibes hourglass Contour powder so I can get that little bntish feel okay highlighter next another new highlighter that I have been enjoying is the milk highlighter um so I like it because it just gives you that little subtle glow rare Beauty highlighter that I think is just really gives that last F final like impact and I actually dab it down so that Sheen just okay last but not the least I'm going to go with this um Revlon it's like a creamy lip lipstick but it's also matte it's a matte finish and it's got that peachy don't dab it off to get that like I like it to look like a stain and then I also blend up spilling all over so then I have to clean it my mom would do this a lot whenever she would apply lipstick go all over her mouth I'm like what are you doing okay like color within the lines um and I'll end with the road lip balm this like a lip balm is always in my bag always so lip balm lipstick so I put the lipstick lip balm put the lipstick lip balm that's just my go-to this is unscented because I have a tendency to eat my lip balm up when it's really yummy but I also love The Salted Caramel one but it's so yummy that I eat it up literally okay actually I'm done this is my sunburnt go to Night Out 10minute Beauty routine okay so thanks for tuning in to my 10minute beauty routine I hope you enjoyed it and I'm hope I'm looking sunburnt Le glowy have fun take care see you next time

Post a Comment

0 Comments