Random Posts

header ads

GRWM: Prepare With Janhvi Kapoor | Early lunch Cosmetics Look | Janhvi's Simple Daytime Look | Nykaa

GRWM: Prepare With Janhvi Kapoor | Early lunch Cosmetics Look | Janhvi's Simple Daytime Look | Nykaa

GRWM: Prepare With Janhvi Kapoor | Early lunch Cosmetics Look | Janhvi's Simple Daytime Look | Nykaa

 subscribe to naika tv and press the bell icon to make sure you never miss an update from us [Music] hi everyone i'm getting ready to go for a brunch party and i'm going to show you how i do my makeup this is my go-to look this is what i usually do when i'm you know going out but it's not an event because for events i usually have makeup artists help me out but um when i'm getting ready and i know a lot of people are gonna be there and i want to look pretty this is what i do um so first i'm gonna you know this is my dream i've always wanted to do like a makeup tutorial so even when i'd be in my room doing my makeup as a kid i'd pretend that i'm doing a makeup tutorial and even when i'd be cooking in kitchens because i used to be obsessed with nigella lawson's uh cooking show so i'd always be like and now i'm gonna use a dollop of cream um so yeah sorry for regressing but now i'm going to start so i've got my hair out of my face and i'm wearing a white dress so i'm going to keep the look a little peachy there's nothing on my face right now so i'm going to start with the nykaa concealer and i'm going to use the yellow corrector because i was told by someone that i have a yellow undertone so i'm just gonna correct a little bit on my eyes it's very little because i hate i hate makeup when you can tell that you're wearing it so i feel like less is always more with makeup [Music] and um i'm going to use the sculpting and hydrating foundation in pure ivory uh but i'm going to use it as a concealer because i don't actually use foundation i don't like to i feel like it if you don't need it it can make your skin look chalky so i've mixed shade one and shade two and i'm just gonna mix it together and it's super smooth and creamy which i love and i really like how natural this looks on your skin because it's so thin and it leaves this really hydrating glowy texture which makes it look really natural which i love so now that i'm done with concealer i'm going to go in with my eyebrows my sister always makes fun of the way i do my eyebrows because i either barely ever do it or i over line it but she's like an expert on doing her eyebrows so i'm done with my eyebrows now i'm going to go in with my eyes i'm actually going to use the highlighter on my eyes but before that i'm going to shade and shadow a little bit i'm going to go in with the brown i feel like using a brown shadow underneath just makes it look softer and bigger and rounder [Music] now i'm gonna go in to my crease in a windshield wiper motion okay i heard this in another youtube video and i've been wanting to see it ever since windshield wiper motions highlighter in the shade um moonshine three first i'm gonna go in with the darker one i'm gonna put it on my eyelids i think do we add let's look really pretty done i'm going to use the i am 24 7 carter and i'm just gonna put it on my upper i used to see my mom do her makeup and she could literally do her eye makeup and in a moving car without looking into a mirror [Music] and i've always been told that you need to know how to you need to know your face and you need to learn how to do your own makeup because no one knows your face the way you do all right just watch how i'm done now i'm gonna go in for a little bit of blush and i'm gonna use malibu barbie okay so you guys need to know that these are really pigmented so go easy just dab off all the excess and give yourself a massage done and then smile [Music] [Music] foreign [Music] [Music] i think i've gone overboard with it but it's okay because one life to live just on my nose because it makes it look sharp now i'm going to go in with the with my lip color i'm using um the lipstone eye lip liner in pillow fight i love the name so there's this trend that i remember people um in the 70s and 80s would do a lot of is that there's line with a darker color and then on the inside of the lighter color and i feel like that makes your lips look fluffier so i am going to do that now that i've lined i'm going to mix 10 000 gazillion colors i'm mixing pink on fleek with lacy luck spice spice baby we're going to mix it and just dab it on my lips i usually like dabbing my lipstick on because i feel when i apply it straight it looks too much and i look kind of like a drag queen [Music] i'm good to go so i'm gonna change and i will show y'all my final look so now i'm basically ready i've changed into my outfit put my earrings on [Music] should they open was better or tied i think done and i'm ready that's my look my brunch look it was easy i don't think i took more than 10 minutes to finish my look thank you guys so much for watching i hope you had fun [Music]

Post a Comment

0 Comments