Random Posts

header ads

Inside Avneet Kaur's Faultless Skincare and Cosmetics Routine | GRWM

Inside Avneet Kaur's Faultless Skincare and Cosmetics Routine | GRWM

Inside Avneet Kaur's Faultless Skincare and Cosmetics Routine | GRWM

 hi guys this is me AIT and today I'm getting ready with pink Villa for a very natural everyday makeup look so let's get [Music] started okay so uh first of all a makeup I have done a mask already which I want to talk about it's called the Kora turmeric mask and to every girl out there literally I want to suggest you this because I remember I was shooting for this project a movie and uh it was an Ora and basically Ora has no Spas no facial nothing going on over there and I was tanned like anything so I was thinking I got this mask which literally removes all the tanning and it's a scrub basically 5 minute scrub 15 minutes mask and you're just done baby soft skin and like all the tan is gone so I did that before this so that's why I'm glowing so much but and also girls hydrate like my manager will be very happy for that okay I have this product over here I want to put on my lips because uh my lips tend to get really dry nowadays again one of the symptoms that you're not drinking enough water girls okay keeping them moisturized till the time I do all my makeup so next I think we're going to do okay this is uh one of my favorite uh toners I have a lot of toners that I love mostly Korean beauty because it's all over the internet right now and it's really effective the rice toners especially but today I'm going to do this um patmat Divine Skin it's U Rose essense and it's it smells amazing smells like would Johnson baby smell I am so addicted to this so I'm just going to put it all over my face uh so uh talking about my skin type because um you have to choose products according to your skin type breakouts you should know what is happening on your skin first I am usually prone to acne and um I tend to break out a lot a lot if I have stress I break out uh around my menstruation I break out so it's like so I have to be very careful so the product that I'm choosing right now also it's good for your acone skin AC and I have like a medium to oily skin type so yeah now uh I'm done with my toner the next thing that we're going to do is uh okay moisturize girls you have to moisturize this one is proteiny polypeptide cream from drunk elephant and God I can't even talk about this because this product is heaven it's like my go-to and um it's a Holy Grail literally it literally uh repairs Your Skin Barrier and all the things that are going wrong on your face and um I think this is something that I always always always do one thing uh I think it's a myth I would just want to clear if you are in your summer time it's humid so you don't wear your moisturizer moisturizer has to be there on your skin all the time if you think oily choose a moisturizer which is for your oily skin but please please just wear a moisturizer you'll thank me later for this seriously and um yeah so now we're done with the moisturizer next thing that I'm going to use is SPF very important in Mumbai especially and in India I'm sure please wear your sunscreen such important this is SPF 40 and super grp sorry group it's not group super group glow sunscreen as if I need any but I'm already uh really shiny right now I'll dab that later with my powder but this has um SPF as well as a little bit glow also so I'll just show it to you how it uh looks on my skin awesome wear it on your neck as well this area is also very important because it's also going to be there outside in the sun nicely do it one more thing uh whenever I'm getting ready I would like not to be disturbed that's me uh I would light a candle first drink some water play on some nice music I have a special playlist for that on my Spotify I can share it with you on my Instagram later but um this is something very very important rest of the product on your hands please don't waste it put it on your body very important so yeah SPF done awesome now what are we going to do okay to naturala look face with makeup I am that person who would do most skin care and less makeup I think because um the glow comes from within even shiny glow so I think today I'm going to use this skin fetish Sublime Perfection Foundation Again by patmat Labs amazing feels like skin doesn't feel so heavy on your skin so [Music] actually one more thing whenever I'm doing my Foundation I don't usually use uh makeup brushes I love my hands I just do most of the things with my hands so basically whatever you do um you decide you know just do what you feel like what suits you the best do that somebody just very recently told me something about my makeup and for a second I was like really I never really thought about that so that person was like you know what whenever you go for an award function maybe just hire someone else to do your makeup uh no it's not important if you like it you do it yourself if you are comfortable with it just do it don't listen to anyone else time for a second I was like oh my God I feel so bad like should I even do it or not but no if you like it if you're comfortable with it do it don't listen to anyone else okay now I'm going to use uh this uh charotte tilb um something something I don't know I forgot the name because print again for glow little bit only I'll put around my neck area as well hands [Music] okay so this product is for the glow from within whenever you're putting you know your makeup and everything okay so I think my skin is finally prepped okay I think uh we're going to go um in with the concealer oh my God that was amazing slow motion okay so this one is the IT Cosmetics bye-bye dark spots um concealer this has some sort of again good qualities it's not really um hard on your skin it's serum which is good for your skin as well so I'm just going to put where I've got [Music] acne not much very less first I'm going to do this with a brush blend it in again as I said I don't really like much [Music] makeup so um one more thing whenever I'm doing my makeup also if there's any um makeup artist I usually tell them to make it look like skin uh when whenever they're doing my makeup I like when you know there are some flaws on the face I like when a little bit of um you know pose are visible or even if a little acne marks are visible on my skin I really feel that looks natural I don't like those cakey makeups that really is a very turn off for me I really don't like that so I do this myself but make sure that I tell them that this is something that I want [Music] okay so this is covered now I'm going to go under my eye area going to cover the dark circles that I have watching too much Netflix in the night not sleeping enough [Music] yeah [Music] okay so this is done now because my um face tends to get really oily after all this so I just uh want to set it up with a powder use the Laura meria uh translucent loose setting powder okay so I'm going to go in first under the eye area [Music] yeah I know it's all powdery right now but it's going to be better after some time just wait and [Music] watch you can apply it on your neck as well to match the skin [Music] tone that's great okay now we're done with this part I forgot this step but now I'm going to put it uh this is the Too Faced uh lip injection maximum plump plumpy lips usually do this before I start my makeup that's fine and please guys don't try that new hack that is just come out lipak girls are putting it nowadays on the lips that's going to ruin your lips completely never ever do that just rather buy these lip plumpers that are everywhere if you want a mild one also I can suggest one carix is just best it'll um soothing your lips and actually protect your lips rather than just destroying them completely okay the next step we have here is the Charlotte Tilbury Contour wand and uh okay something with this product I always do this please make sure that you don't do this because this is a very expensive product don't ruin it on your hands don't waste it on your hands yeah now we're just going to do a little bit of contouring today because we're not doing much this is an everyday kind of makeup going to put it on my cheeks just below your cheekbones you see that here the jawline hiding that baby fat that I never get rid of yeah it's just better to call it baby fat rather than double jeins that's also a hack okay nose so here you can see a little Mark but ouch Beauty does not come with pain and the forehead area because I like to whenever I tie my hair up and I usually just tie my hair up one of those uh clean girl hairstyles going around at on Pinterest okay uh next thing that we're going to do today is blush I love blush it's so cute and especially when I'm doing my everyday makeup look I think this is one of the most important step for me and use the rare Beauty in the color happy which is literally out of stock everywhere I got this when I went to London and I was like but and thank God I got my hands on it by the way shout out to Selena Gomez for literally inventing this beautiful brand it's everywhere and it's so good for your skin and looks so natural look at that so cute there's one more shade which is going viral right now I've seen it everywhere it's called Joy it's very pretty every girl who's watching this video would be like H I understand it's never it's nowhere right now this brand it's always out of stock H but if you want to buy here then you can go to in infinity and you can go to Phoenix um but mostly out of stock it's a disappointment to go there also but try your luck maybe sometimes you'll get it a little more that's it now we're going to go in and apply a highlighter Again by re Beauty this one is in the shade Enlighten come on highlighter enlighten me me we're going to put it here highlighter [Music] brush okay that's it I'm going to have some water again reminder now we're going to go in uh with this one I got this from London again uh this is the thick it stick it NYX um thickening brow mascara have you even heard that stuff I've tried this stuff it's good stuff but you won't get it again here in India so I just uh go in with this like that it's like a brow mascara mascara apply same way you have to apply this I don't really like those uh very dark sort of eyebrows that's not me I like to keep them a little natural on more of uh on the brown side I guess because that looks more [Music] natural that's it for the brows and now once uh they're a little dry I'll go in with um the benefit uh brow set gel something like that it's very good for your brows if you like those you know laminated kind of brows without getting the lamination thing done on your brows trust the [Music] process this actually feels like lamination but it's not really lamination [Music] okay now this is a gel you have to wait for it to dry and then you get beautiful laminated brows without getting the lamination thing done now we're going to go in for some mascara I'm using this mascara by It Cosmetics it's called it superhero mascara really is a super superhero for me okay little bit only so something very important for me for like on my face is my my lashes my brows and uh uh lipstick so I can't do without a mascara my uh lip product whatever I'm using and a blush on and eyebrows if I'm doing these four things I think I'm good to go so as you can see I have like a little bit of I have some lash extensions that are barely [Music] there now I'm just going to wipe my lip product as you can see my lips are super plumpy right now this really works girls they have natural color on them which I really love I'm going to use uh this lip pencil today by Nars I think I've seen this um on Alia's Vlog somewhere she talks about it like all the time it's the DOL Vita and I couldn't get it here but I got it in Paris so I'm just going to line overline a lips with this it's subtle but it's beautiful and then I'm going to go in with a rare Beauty lip oil in the color Joy so lip oil this is definitely a good lip oil but at the same time this plumps your lips a little bit has a tingly [Music] effect now we're going to go in with our okay setting spray and that's it then we're done this one is by Rare Beauty I use it literally always all the time uh it's h called always an optimist 4in one Mist so basically you can use it as a refresher as a makeup setting spray all of it this uh works very well on your skin and then I go in with one more round just for the glow this smells amazing okay cool I think uh the makeup is done I've already done my hair now I'm just going to use my perfume this one is called Delina and it's one of the most girly EST perfumes I've come across but that's me today all things pink it's barie season and uh then I'm going to go in with my Chanel hand cream moisturize again your hands as well this smells amazing trust me it's the best combo your hands are moisturized your face is moisturized your whole body is moisturized I think you're ready to go and hit the sun okay thank you so much guys this was my everyday makeup routine if you like that uh glowing natural uh you know Skin showing kind of uh makeup then this is something that you should go for my recommendation uh thank you so much and uh this was fun doing this with pink Willa and I'll see you soon again with something more exciting thank you bye-bye take care pinka look no further

Post a Comment

0 Comments